Larry Burgess with L.E. Burgess Home Inspections and Consulting now offers services as your Home Inspector to serve you or your clients in the process of due diligence for their potential future home.
What does a Home Inspection Include?
- We will give you the prompt and professional service you deserve on your potential investment.
- A thorough computer generated report form foundation to roof with a system by system breakdown along with pictures highlighting any defects.
- All reports will be electronically delivered within 24 hours.
- Before we leave, we will go over and discuss any major and minor deficiencies so you can ask questions and get answers.
- When inspections take place, it will take generally between 2-4 hours, depending on the size of the house.
- We will identify where and how various systems work and how to turn them on and off.
What does a Home Inspection Cost?
The cost of an inspection is based on size of the building, age and location.
|Under 1200 sq ft||275.00*|
|1200 to 2000 sq ft||300.00*|
|2000 to 2500 sq ft||325.00*|
|2500 to 3000 sq ft||350.00*|
|3000 to 3500 sq ft||400.00*|
|3500 to 4000 sq ft||450.00*|
*Older homes, larger homes and out buildings will need to be assessed on case by case basis.
*Outbuildings are not covered in the base inspection and will be priced accordingly if they are to be inspected also.
What are we looking forYour typical inspection will cover the main house and attached garages. We will conduct a system check of all the components in the home such as:
- Skylights and roof penetrations
- Roof ventilation
- Gutters and down spouts
- Garage ceilings and walls
- Fire separations
- Garage doors and safety devices
- A representative number of doors and windows
- Counters and cabinets
- Sinks and faucets
- Built-in appliances
- Exhaust ducting and venting
- Stairs and railings
- Waste and supply plumbing lines
- Electrical panel, circuits and receptacle
- Heating systems
- Foundations and Crawl spaces
This is large example of what is covered but not limited to that.
Feel free to ask any questions and set a time for Larry to come out for an inspection. Give Larry a call at 360-901-5227
Washington State Home Inspector Lic#1684
Types of items that we do not inspect
- Low voltage systems like alarms, phones, cable and associated equipment.
- Septic systems.
- Chimney flues
- Pools and hot tubs
- Irrigation systems
- Any areas not accessible
- Any systems that may require a specialized technician.
- Any out buildings unless specified.